Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Genius Mei Tai Design!

There is a new mei tai out there on the market called the GloryBaby Carrier. Now, if you're like me, you're thinking, "Another mei tai? What's the big deal?" Well, the big deal is the genius design of the hood rest. That's right, I said the hood rest. It's a sleeping hood that can be folded and anchored to make a head rest. I haven't tried one (I've only watched the video) but I am super excited about this design. Oh, wait, I forgot to tell you that they are reversible! I can hear you being pessimistic and thinking, "I hate reversible mei tais with hoods. They look so funky because the fabric never quite matches right." Well, be prepared to have your mind blown away because the hood does this great little flippy thing (such a technical term, I know) and Voila! you have a hood rest that matches the rest of the carrier. I'm telling you, it's pure genius.

Right now, Minda Bare, owner of GloryBaby Carriers is looking for testers. Go to her site and check it out. I bet even if you're not chosen as a tester you'll want to buy one... the prices are fantastic!

1 comment: