Sunday, September 13, 2009

Where Shoe?

I have lots of shoes that don't fit Benny anymore and lots of shoes starting at size 5. Benny is now a size 4. So off to WalMart we went to buy a pair of shoes. I put him in my trusty $3 mei tai and we headed to the back of the store to the shoe department.

Have you ever seen the California First Five commercials that show some crazy lady talking all silly and asking about pants going on your head or what shape a dollar bill is and it turns out they are just interacting with their child? I could have been in one of those commercials because if you had seen me head on, you would have seen a crazy lady saying, "Where are the shoes? Where are the baby shoes? Are those baby shoes? No, those are daddy shoes! Are those baby shoes? No, those are mommy shoes! Where are the Benny shoes?" And then from behind me popped two little arms in a questioning position and a little voice said, "Where Shoe???"

No comments:

Post a Comment